- We are going to be active, so that we can be competitive, so that we can become victorious.
- We will not regret past losses but learn from them.
- We will comprehend the word victory and we will win.
- No matter how far down the standings we have dropped, we will continue to set our lineups and try to improve our teams.
- That feeling of defeat will disappear.
- We will not lose interest in our teams and gain interest in our leagues and the other managers.
- Losing will slip away.
- Our whole attitude and outlook upon fantasy sports will change
- Fear of trading and aggressively dropping players will leave us.
- We will intuitively know how to handle injuries which used to baffle us.
- We will suddenly realize that The Fantasy Gods are doing for our teams what we could not do for ourselves.
Are these extravagant promises? We think not. They are being fulfilled among us – sometimes quickly, sometimes slowly. They will materialize if we work for them.